In order to simplify the difficulty of user integration, the DK100 development kit has integrated GNSS module, 4G module, radio module, WiFi/Bluetooth/Ethernet module, large memory and status indicators on a single PCBA, providing most functions you need.
Designed for different application directions, the high compatibility is what we concerned about. DK100 reserves standard adapter board interfaces to connect different GNSS modules and radio modules based on your specific demands.
To offer users one-stop service, SingularXYZ also supplies a full set of optional accessories, including status LEDs, corresponding connectors and cables, etc. Users can develop their own various systems with confidence and ease.
System: Linux OS
- Accessible via Wi-Fi, Ethernet
- Support configuration, status checking, data transfer, data storage and system upgrade
Network protocol: TCP, MQTT1, Ntrip Server, Ntrip Caster
- Full-constellation tracking
- Single-antenna & dual-antenna optional
- RTK accuracy: 8mm+1ppm horizontally, 15mm+1ppm vertically
Bluetooth module: Bluetooth 4.0 dual mode
WiFi module: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Memory module: 8GB2
- FDD-LTE B1/B3/B5/B7/B8
- TDD-LTE B38/B39/B40/B41
- TDSCDMA B34/B39
- WCDMA B1/B2/B5/B8
- GSM B2/B3/B5/B8
- CDMA1x/CDMA2000 BC0/BC1
- Support mainstream transmission protocols
- Connect to 57*36mm adaptor board
- SA500 choke ring antenna
- SA100 geodetic antenna
LED indicator panel: Include battery, satellite tracking, RTK status and network
Connector & Cable:
- SMA to MMCX connector
- TNC to MCX connector
- RJ45 connector
- IPEX to MCX/MMCX cable
- 10-pin serial connector
Voltage: 9 - 28V DC
Power consumption: 3.5 W, typical
Working temperature: -40 ℃ to + 75 ℃
Storage temperature: -55 ℃ to + 85 ℃
1. The MQTT protocol is customizable.
2. The 8GB memory can be customized for larger size.